The Giza Necropolis stands on the Giza Plateau, on the outskirts of Cairo, Egypt. complex of ancient monuments includes the three pyramids known as the Great Pyramids, along with the massive sculpture known as the Great Sphinx.
It is located 25 km southwest of Cairo city center. One of the monuments, the Great Pyramid of Giza, is the only remaining monument of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
You will be picked up from Dahab hostel's reception early morning by our English speaking driver, and you will be transferred to;
The driver waits for you until you finish all your site seeing and brings you back to the hostel.
- Full day trip transportation with a private car and English speaking driver
- Entrance fees to touristic sites.
- Tourist guides are optional for an extra charge (English, French, Spanish and German languages available)
- This tour starts early in the morning, ends afternoon.
- Times are flexible upon your request,
but please note that all sights open at 8:00 AM and close at 4:00 PM)