Bahareya Oasis (White Desert); 1 Night, 2 Days
Day 1 (White Desert):
Early morning pick up from the hostel and transfer to the bus station to take a bus or Microbus to Bahariya Oasis.
Upon arrival to the Oasis, start the 4x4 Jeep tour early afternoon. We head into the vast desert and on the way you can see a hot water spring and remote Bedouin villages. We pass through Akabat Desert with its beautiful sand dunes and visit Crystal Mountain, a large rock made of sparkly crystals. We head towards the White Desert.
Once arriving there, you can explore the often pure white rock formations, and you will camp out and stay there overnight.
You are also invited for a tasty Bedouin BBQ dinner, which will be made by the camp fire. Enjoy the amazing sunset, and spend the night under the stars. Alternatively you can enjoy a dance around the camp fire, it's all up to you!
Day 2 (White Desert):
After breakfast, visit the Black Desert with its dark cones and rocks. Back to Bahariya Oasis and you will be transferred to the bus station to catch the bus or Microbus. You will arrive back to Cairo around 5:00 PM
- Pick up and transfers as mentioned
- Bus ticket from Cairo to Bahariya Oasis and back
- Shared 4x4 Jeep for the tour in the Desert,
- English speaking Bedouin guide, while in the Desert
- Meals: lunch and BBQ dinner on day 1; breakfast on day 2
- 1 night camping in the desert
- Tents, pillows, mattresses, sleeping bags and blankets for the camping
- All taxes and service charge
- Entrance fees to the national park reserve
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary. Ex: Drinks, etc...
- Upgrade to private car transfer from Cairo to Bahariya and back, instead of bus
(Pease contact us for a price quote upon tour request)
This tour is available to start every day.
The white desert has a white, cream color and has massive chalk rock formations that have been created as a result of occasional sandstorms in the area. The white desert is such a beautiful location for camping trips.
See other Tours!